List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Styles for widget placement (real comment)
From:       Stephan Heigl <stephan () heigl-gmbh ! de>
Date:       2000-06-21 8:36:10

On Mit, 21 Jun 2000, Thomas wrote:
> > Yes, more positioning. The text itself isn't the real "problem".
>
> So, what do you propose that could be configurable.

e.g. the layout of common dialogs. perhaps the menu or toolbar (if this is
possible at all). I thought of the following: one style uses a mac like menu
with some start buttons (ala GNOME) or doing something completely different
with the menu/toolbar.
Currently style's only modify the elements face therefor the change is quite
small. I hope you understand what i mean. Don't know how to explain this any
other way.

regards

stephan