List:       kde-look
Subject:    mailing list software change
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-05-12 20:24:22

Hi!

I'm in the progress of changing the software
that serves our lists from smartlist to mailman
(sorry bero ;-) over the weekend.

This mail is just to inform you that you shouldn't be
suprised if your procmail rules may no longer work. :)
(I added some headers, so that the header looks very
similiar to the one sent out by smartlist).
You'll get a mail with details how to use that
system in the moment I (re-)subscribe you.

Greetings, Stephan

P.S. The homepage of mailman is www.list.org and
it's front end on master.kde.org you find at
http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo. Better bookmark
that page :)

--
... but you ain't had mine