List:       kde-look
Subject:    Problems with KCMKIO
From:       Federico Cozzi <cozzi () cibs ! sns ! it>
Date:       2000-05-11 21:15:13

Hello! Today I tried KCMKIO from KDE beta 1.90
I think the SMB config dialog has some problems...

1) Add/Delete buttons are misplaced. Delete should go under the list on
the right, or any better idea.

2) "Password policy" is slightly wrong. Perhaps "Binding policy" is
better.

3) Horizontal radio buttons on the bottom "Add new bindings"/"Don't save".

--
Federico Cozzi                              Federico.Cozzi@sns.it
                                            PGP key: 0xC3B01DEA