List:       kde-look
Subject:    Ubiquity feature in the Control Center
From:       Laurent MOUSSAULT <laurent.moussault () onecert ! fr>
Date:       2000-04-20 9:23:15

I've just tried the 2000-04-18 snapshot of KDE 2, and I noticed that in the
Control Center the same configuration panel can be found in several categories.
 This nice, however :

- When I'm in the "Browsing" category and I click on the "Konqueror", I should
stay in the "Browsing" category, not jump to the "File Manager" one (or
whatever the name is, I'm not in KDE 2 to write this mail so I can't check).
- There isn't anymore an easy way to go through all the configuration panels
(now you have to ask yourself if you've already seen this panel or not).  OK,
this is a Power User (tm) issue! :/

Do you agree with this (at least the first point).  Should I post this remark
somewhere else, or is this enough to post it on KDE-Look ? (i.e., does the
developpers read KDE-Look ? :)

--
Laurent MOUSSAULT
ICQ# 66656146