I've just tried the 2000-04-18 snapshot of KDE 2, and I noticed that in the Control Center the same configuration panel can be found in several categories. This nice, however : - When I'm in the "Browsing" category and I click on the "Konqueror", I should stay in the "Browsing" category, not jump to the "File Manager" one (or whatever the name is, I'm not in KDE 2 to write this mail so I can't check). - There isn't anymore an easy way to go through all the configuration panels (now you have to ask yourself if you've already seen this panel or not). OK, this is a Power User (tm) issue! :/ Do you agree with this (at least the first point). Should I post this remark somewhere else, or is this enough to post it on KDE-Look ? (i.e., does the developpers read KDE-Look ? :) -- Laurent MOUSSAULT ICQ# 66656146 Rockwell-Collins / Eurisco, France