List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: fs change notifier
From:       tibirna () kde ! org
Date:       2000-04-15 4:03:07

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Malte Woelky wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>

> in addition to the "Application-Start Notification" I want to make one
> remark.
>
> Like this notifier for application starting I'm missing the possibility of
> automatic visualisation of file operations like copy et al on the Desktop
> or in kfm.

Answer: KDE-2

Good Heaven! What a list of receipients you had!

> Can it be done efficiently with not to much performance loss?

Look also at google for 'kdirwatch' and 'sgi fam'

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
KDE contact - Canada :  tibirna@kde.org       : www.kde.org