List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: RE: Some Inspiration for Konqi Developers
From:       zander () microweb ! nl
Date:       2000-03-11 20:20:43

> I think this should be discussed on kde-look, so here it is...
OK,

Just a small comment (since I think I don't get the whole scope of
the prob.)

I use a Unix machine as my server. Because I use some Windows software my
workstation is an NT machine. On this machine I have a X-server running,
which runs my konsoles.

I could run Konqi, but this is something I really don't need (Konqi is a
WS kind of thing, not something you want running on your server)

For that reason alone I would suggest the seperation of the two. Or better
said; don't combine what you are not shure will allways run simultaniously.

Another 2 cents..

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
History repeats itself, it has to nobody ever listens.         gpg-key:  0588D5