List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Full screen?
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       1999-09-23 8:47:26

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Stefan Taferner wrote:
> > That remended me, there is sticky option but no ON TOP option for windows!
>
> I think the question is if these options are really necessary for most users.

Thing I like about UNIX is that it has a bunch of options, and it's
configurability. The very same things I like in OS/2.
So why leave user with ONE option, and one way of working, it's more
natural to ake something that user can rearange to suit his needs.

About Yes No and other stuf... Yes No Cancel is obvius, and well known
order, if you make something completly different, many people won't be
able to orient.
Keep up with standard solutions.

Roske