List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: OK/yes
From:       zander () microweb ! nl
Date:       1999-09-17 10:16:25

> Please, tell me you're joking...

ehh, I didn't formulate that to approriate..

What I meant was that the user should not read 2 chapters before knowing
what to click.

Reading and rereading your pages, I found out that we agree on most points.

I would like to point out, that I don't think yes/no answers are the norm
as your pages suggest.

You might consider making it clearer when to use terms and when to use  ok/close

> by people who understand HCI.

Sorry you got met there ;-)

Let's close this discussion..

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,