List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: suggestions for KFM
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1998-05-30 19:02:42

> PS.: I've a question.....it's a bit off topic, but anyway....Why does KDE not
> follow the Linux file system standard? or do newer KDE versions even follow
> the Linux file system standard?

Because KDE is not a Linux only product?
Because KDE should be installable even, if you do not have root rights
  and can't (or don't want to) write to /usr?
Because KDE can follow each standard a distribution has? For example the
  debian packages install into very weired places.

Because of this I consider your question a very stupid one.

Greets, Stephan

--
Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org)
Student of medical CS