List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: kfm
From:       Eclipse <skull () primenet ! com>
Date:       1998-05-03 17:06:44

  oohh, 3D effect would look rather cool, I think they do something like
that now on OS8.0 for Mac, but not sure, but that would be awsome instead
of changing colors, never liked that from windows.

    Ec|ipse --- tomas@primenet.com --- http://www.primenet.com/~tomas
         Ec|ipse@|Watcher| --- Botnet Webpage currently in limbo
 EFnet: @#Eggdrop @#XiRCON @#tcl @#SleeperS @#^TeStInG @#Icons_Of_Vanity
                 Slackware Linux v.3.4 --- Kernel 2.0.33