List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Floating toolbar new option
From:       Sean Jeffrey Vaughan <vaughan () pobox ! com>
Date:       1998-03-27 17:16:55

I think this is a pretty swank idea.  I remember some time ago when
someone asked for a Mac look-n-feel option but was told "too hard, no one
cares"  (which I thought was reasonable at the time).  It seems that with
the floating toolbar concept that is now in KDE it would currently be
pretty simple to create a Macesque desktop with a global option to always
place the menubars at the top of the screen.

I'm not volunteering to do this, though; I'm part of the "no one cares"
(enough) group!

--
Sean Vaughan