List:       kde-look
Subject:    KDE Desktop Usability Survey
From:       "HASE \(Human Aspects of Software Engineering\)" <hase () umbc ! edu>
Date:       2005-03-27 3:32:04

Dear KDE Users/Developers:

We are currently investigating the usability of the KDE desktop software.
For that, we would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below
and fill out a short survey we created titled the KDE Desktop Usability
Survey (DESKUS):

http://umbc.edu/hase/kde-deskus-survey.html

Many thanks for your help.

We sincerely apologize if you receive more than one copy of this
announcement.

HASE

HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC

hase@umbc.edu

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review
Board of UMBC. HASE is not funded by any company, governmental agency,
profit or non-profit organization, except University of Maryland Baltimore
County. HASE has no vested interest in its research studies and findings.