List:       kde-look
Subject:    Improved effect for logout-screen
From:       "Tobias Doerffel" <mailtodo () web ! de>
Date:       2005-02-15 12:20:00

Hi,

I wrote a small patch, which provides a better effect for the logout-screen. It's \
like a shadow, falling down over your desktop and making it gray... You can say that \
it's a mixture of the current effect and the XPish one... I posted it on kde-look.org \
and there has been a good resonance... \
(http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=20652) The people there wanted it \
being part of KDE 3.4. This is why I post here...  Since it does'nt contain new \
strings etc., there should be no problem, to integrate it even now... Tell me what \
you think of this...

You can download my patch here: \
http://www.webhochhaus.de/tobias/downloads/logout_shadow_fade02.bz2

Tell me, what you think of this one!