List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: background layout
From:       Tim Jansen <tjansen () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-01-30 9:45:03

On Thursday 30 January 2003 04:28, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> a new background dialog has been committed to CVS. there's a bit of a
> disagreement over some layout issues. screenshots can be seen at:
> 	http://urbanlizard.com/~aseigo/screens/bgdialog/
> i'd welcome some input.

I think bg_new_smallerWidgets.png is the best (and also better than 3.1's
layout).
The more verbose label texts for the QFrames are definitely better. The large
widgets in bg_new.png look quite unusual, and I think they would look even
worse with a different widget set. The layout in bg_current.png is too
messy/chaotic IMHO.

bye..