List:       kde-look
Subject:    Incorporating usability changes
From:       Eric E <whalesuit () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-18 23:53:36

Another thought, particularly important for something as up-front as Kicker,
but a it's question about all our work too.
	Are the changes we make only going to be integrated into the newest versions
of KDE?  Is there any simple way to make patches which will update older
versions of KDE (e.g. the KDE2 series)?
	Having such a system might be useful should we find glarings bugs across all
versions of KDE that beg for patching.

Cheers,

Eric