List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] kdeconfig
From:       "Brett I.Holcomb" <bholcomb () cableone ! net>
Date:       2001-09-02 12:09:52

Yup, but it got erased (for various reasons I cleaned out the original
install of 2.2) and I got it of the CD.  However, I am under the impression
that the binary rpm (especially one from KDE) should have everything I need
to install it but evidently it doesn't.  I guess Caldera made some changes
that messed things up.

--

Brett I. Holcomb
Microsoft MVP