List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] proliferating personal posting
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-10 7:51:26

Snipping quoting in replies is just plain good netiquette.  Some threads do
get quite lengthy due to discussion about a certain problem/question that the
user may be having.  This is quite fine in my book.  If it was taken off
list, then some people might be missing out on some critical information due
to the fact that they might be experiencing the same problem/question as
well.  Let's be careful that we don't get the list choked off by too many
rules.  Also, those that break any rules should be told in a polite manner.

Jim

--

  1:42am  up 17 days,  2:16,  3 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.29, 0.19