List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kmail and kdewallet
From:       Jethro Tull <heavytull () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-27 23:05:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This is a problem that i have already posted about but didn't get any solut=
ion.

I'm using KDEwallet for passwords for Kopete and kmail. But since kmail or =
KDEwallet once crashed=2C KDEwallet does not anymore starts when i check or=
 send emails with kmail. I have to type my email acccount password at every=
 session of kmail. Someone suggested me to check some files in ~/.kde/share=
/apps/kwallet but that didn't solved the problem. actually i even deleted t=
hat directory and created again my account in KDEwallet.
So now i think that the problem is with kmail.

Get a bird=92s eye view of the world with Multimap
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454059/direct/01/=