List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] mouse pointer disappears
From:       Richard Pace <rpace () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2007-01-26 0:18:53

Hi:
Posted this on SuSE's list also.  No response yet.

Running SuSE 10.2 on HP Pavilion AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+.
KDE 3.5.5 "release 45.2".

My mouse pointer disappears every so often.  The mouse is still working, so to
speak - I just can't see it.  After the mouse pointer disappears, using
keyboard controls, I have tried changing personal settings in KDE to a new
mouse scheme.  That does not help.  Even restarting KDE does not help.  So
far, only a reboot restores the mouse pointer.

Comments appreciated.
--
Regards,
Richard