List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Linux Bookmark Manager?
From:       Jim Philips <jimmyc () speedfactory ! net>
Date:       2005-07-03 9:33:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

My favorite bookmark solution is Sitebar. It runs in an Apache/MySQL/PHP environment, \
which may be more overhead than you're looking for. But it's very dynamic. You can \
add categories and sub-categories on the fly. And there's a Javascript link that \
makes it easy to add new links. It can be used as a Web page or as a side panel app. \
I use mine in Konqueror's side panel.  I couldn't live without it. In my opinion, the \
bookmark handling built into all browsers, including Konqueror, really stinks. \
Anyway, Sitebar is the best thing out there. Check it out at:

http://sitebar.org/