List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] kinternet: "replacing old default route"
From:       icebox <icebox () miv ! directnet ! ro>
Date:       2005-06-30 11:31:41

On Thursday 30 June 2005 10:10, fbag@gmx.net wrote about [kde-linux]
kinternet: "replacing old default route":
if it's like dial-up ppp should have an /etc/ppp/options file where you
could try entering default-route as an aption so that it would accept
the other peer's default route.

BTW last time I checked this was the KDE mailing list - a mailing list
dedicated to wireless devices could be more useful to you ;)