List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Kmenu Icons Too Big
From:       Steven Pasternak <stevenp500 () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2005-06-30 5:03:53

Hi! I use SuSE 9.3 (kde 3.4.0), and on my main user, the icons on the
kmenu are unreasonably large. On root or other users, the icons are
normal size, but on my account, they are too large. How do I change
this? Kcontrol didn't have a module that fixed this (the
appearence&themes->icons/advanced didn't help). Thanks!
-Steven