List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Screensaver fails to launch
From:       Benjamin Sher <delphi123 () zebra ! net>
Date:       2005-06-29 21:48:54

Dear Patrick:

The Power issue was not the real issue. It had to do with configuring
the xscreensaver in KDE. Here is an easier solution. I found the
solution of how to run xscreensaver in KDE in Google. Here is the URL
with full instructions. They work perfectly.

http://www.perturb.org/display/entry/591/

Benjamin