List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Re: How to install on Fedora4
From:       Rex Dieter <rdieter () math ! unl ! edu>
Date:       2005-06-29 19:37:07

BRUCE STANLEY wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am running Fedora 4 on one of my test systems
> which has KDE 3.4 installed on it.
>
> The new koffice 1.4 for Fedora 4 will not install
> because it thinks I need a newer kdelibs installed.
>
> What RPMs do I need to upgrade KDE 3.4 so that I
> can install koffice 1.4 on it?

There's *SUPPOSED* to be a README there, but it appears that (most/all)
mirrors omit README.txt files (??).

README.txt contents:

These unofficial RPM/SRPM packages for
Red Hat 9
Red Hat Enterprise 3
Red Hat Enterprise 4
Fedora Core 3
Fedora Core 4

contains dependancies on other packages (not provided here) that can be
found in the apt/yum repositories provided by KDE RedHat Project,
http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

For questions or other assitance, please join and participate in the
kde-redhat-users mailing list.

Enjoy.