List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] How to run a command when kmail has read every
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-06-25 16:03:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 25 June 2005 16:36, christophe wrote:
> Le samedi 25 Juin 2005 15:41, Kevin Krammer a écrit :
> > I think that is the one.
> > At least my KMail displays the associated passive popup _after_ it got
> > all messages from a specific account.
>
> Ok i think i have not explained correctly my problem. Sorry.
> What i would like to have is a notification when the user has opened every
> mail not when kmail has downloaded every mails for one account.

So it would be a "No unread messages left" situation?
Don't you see that at the very moment you read the last unread message?

> So could anyone tell me :
> - Am i able to create a new notification for this event : 'the kmail user
> has finished opening the last mail' ? How ?

No, the developers would have to create a notification for that

> - Do i have to upgrade to a newer version to have this 'kmail has finished
> fecthing the mails' notification ?

I think that one is present since KDE3.2, maybe earlier.
Definitely in 3.3

> I think there must be some notification somewhere because, the kmail icon
> (with the number of emails) in the systray disappears when the las mail is
> opened by the user.

I pretty sure this is handled directly between KMail and its tray icon.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at>