List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kdevdesigner
From:       "Matteo Angeloni" <mattange () infinito ! it>
Date:       2005-06-04 8:23:38

Hi.
I've installed Kdevelop 3.2
I can't find the documentation for the tool KDevDesigner installed. Is
there a particular reason for that? Do I have to install it separately?
KdeHelpcenter shows the entry KDesigner but the requested help file (it
shows help:/kdevdesigner/kdevdesigner.html) is not present in
/usr/share/doc...
Did anyone encounter the same problem? Thanks
matteo

--
Heaven doth with us as we with torches do,
Not light them for themselves; for if our virtues

                    W. Shakespeare
                       Measure for Measure