List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Anyone else who's posting seeing these messages?
From:       "Barry O'Donovan" <mail () barryodonovan ! com>
Date:       2005-03-07 20:21:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 07 March 2005 17:49, you wrote:
> > On Monday 07 March 2005 16:41, Dave Nebinger wrote:
> > > I'm getting bounce messages when posting to the list.

I think this is pretty unusal anyway (now that I've taken the time to
think about it) and I'll use this e-mail as a chack. If I don't get a
bounce (and I'll send a separate e-mail to that address to make sure
it's still bouncing) then you may have an implicit "Reply-to" header or
some such set.

I'll report back in a moment...

Barry

--