List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Strange Problem With Saved Session
From:       David Cary Hart <dch () tqmcube ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 18:55:07

I have a bunch of Konsole multi-tabbed ssh multitails saved as a
session. When I start KDE, Konsole comes up with all of the tabs just
fine. However, as soon as I click on a tab it closes rather than
switches. Any ideas?

BTW, I can manually create the tabs (each of which is a saved Konsole
session) and it works fine.
--
Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam: http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm