List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] couple questions: task switcher and drag-n-drop menu
From:       Jim Nachlin <kde () nachlin ! com>
Date:       2005-02-27 16:55:56

Hi,

I'm using
Qt: 3.3.3
KDE: 3.3.1-2.6.FC3 Red Hat
KDesktop: 3.3.1

1. Is there a way to set a default behavior for drag-n-drop in konqueror
so one doesn't have to take the extra step of answering the "copy move
link cancel" menu each time?

2. Somehow, my task switcher (Alt+Tab) has become vertical.  Not a big
deal, really, except that it's giving me the subtle feeling that
everything's out of conrol in the universe.  If anyone can suggest how
to make it horizontal again, that would be helpful.

Thanks for your help,
Jim