List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror tool bars
From:       CiAsA Boark <ciasaboark () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-22 6:50:26

> Well, it was a partial solution. At first, both toolbars were on the same
> line, which I wanted. But when I tried to add buttons to the main toolbar, it
> reverted to a two-line layout again. At the same time, it created a new
> konqueror.rc.  This is irritating. It's flexibility without control.

Why don't you just add the items you want from the location toolbar to
the main toolbar?
IIRC you will have to remove the location bar from the location
toolbar before you can add it to another, but in the end you can have
a setup like mine:

[back] [forward] [up] [home] [reload] [stop] [location bar][animated logo]

The extra toolbars (i.e. Iconview Toolbar) are merged between the
location bar and the logo