List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Re: Konqueror tool bars
From:       David P James <dpjames () rogers ! com>
Date:       2005-02-13 18:15:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun 13 February 2005 10:11, Jes Hall wrote:
> On Monday 14 February 2005 04:00, Jim Philips wrote:
> > I prefer to run Konqueror with the main toolbar, the location
> > toolbar and the bookmark toolbar only. I have my own customized
> > selection of buttons on the main toolbar. But to give me more
> > screenspace, I want the main toolbar and the location toolbar to be
> > at the same level, like so:
> >
> > ________________________________
> >
> > |_________________|______________|
>
> The simplest way to do this is actually have a single toolbar. I've
> added up/back/forward/reload/home/stop etc buttons to my location
> toolbar, then disabled showing of my main toolbar. Then save your

Unfortunately, if one disables the main toolbar, it is then impossible
to have the khtml part displayed. What we need to be able to do is
place any element on any toolbar, and not to be limited to the 4 or 5
that Konq comes with (though those are good starting points).
Furthermore, the toolbars should be saved as part of each profile and
not across profiles as seems to be the case (I often end up with the
Bookmarks toolbar in the filemanager view for instance).

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

Noone isn't no one