List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror tool bars
From:       Jes Hall <jes.hall () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-02-13 15:11:03

On Monday 14 February 2005 04:00, Jim Philips wrote:
> I prefer to run Konqueror with the main toolbar, the location toolbar and
> the bookmark toolbar only. I have my own customized selection of buttons on
> the main toolbar. But to give me more screenspace, I want the main toolbar
> and the location toolbar to be at the same level, like so:
>
> ________________________________

The simplest way to do this is actually have a single toolbar. I've added
up/back/forward/reload/home/stop etc buttons to my location toolbar, then
disabled showing of my main toolbar. Then save your view profile and
Konqueror should remember this setting.

--
JH

KDE frequently asked questions:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq/

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");