List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] simple question
From:       Andrew Storm <andrewstorm () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-02-02 8:46:13

Thanks to those who offered help. I downloaded the packages I thought I needed
from the Suse site, but got a bunch of conflicts and failed dependencies when
I tried to install them. Since I am not really sure what I am doing, and I
don't feel like chasing after some obscure package ('libkwalletclient', etc)
that it seems to need, I will just stick with version 3.1 for now, and
upgrade the entire system some time later.

Thanks
Andrew