List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] simple question
From:       Rod Gudgion <rodgud () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-01-31 12:57:47

On Monday 31 January 2005 20:57, Andrew Storm wrote:

If you go to the SuSE (Novel) site  you will be able to get the correct rpms
from the download area, also you can use YAST to perform an online update.

If you don't use the online update once you have downloaded all the binary
rpms just click on them in Konquerer and YAST will install them albeit one at
a time.

Rod Gudgion