List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kdmgreet Crash
From:       john_ozarchuk () goodyear ! com
Date:       2005-01-27 18:27:07

I have KDE 3.2.1 running on top of the Novell Linux Desktop 9.  I have configured it \
to enable XDMCP to connect, with Exceed.  When I Exceed in, I get a brief glimpse of \
the logon, then a KDE crash, with the following from /var/log/kdm.log:

<=======  Widget tree =================

kdmgreet:
kdmgreet: paint on: [0,0 - 1280x968]
kdmgreet: convertFromImage
kdmgreet: convertFromImage
kdmgreet: convertFromImage
KCrash: Application 'kdmgreet' crashing...

Any ideas?  Novell says this Linux Desktop runs off of the SLES9 instruction set.

Thanks,

John
TCO RD&E Technical Consulting Analyst
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
(330) 796-7928    x7-7928
john_ozarchuk@goodyear.com

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without the Expressed Written Consent of The \
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company