List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Fwd: image loading times in Konqueror 3.3.1
From:       Jim Philips <jimmyc () speedfactory ! net>
Date:       2005-01-26 11:32:12

I sent this one out way back in November and I had been living with it since
then. But I was having trouble with even more sites, so I readdressed the
issue with the kde-devel mailing list. Waldo Bastian came back with the
solution and I wanted to share it:

> Typical case of DNS-servers with broken IPV6 support. Add
>  export KDE_NO_IPV6=true
> to /etc/profile or so.

The difference is dramatic. Sites that were taking minutes to load are now