List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Koffice
From:       Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon () decoulon ! ch>
Date:       2005-01-14 21:42:28

On Friday, 14 January 2005 18.25, Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Freitag, 14. Januar 2005 19:13 schrieb LostSon:
> > Hello
> >   Does Koffice have the ability to handle M$ documents in it yet ?
>
> koffice(1.3.5) can read doc and xls pretty good -
> for writing, you have rtf, ms-write format as options.
> if you want to write doc+xls, you should opt for openoffice.org.
>
> werner

Maybe you should take a look at Textmaker and Planmaker, they both claim to
read and write office formats very well (but they do cost a little).
(http://www.softmaker.de/index_en.htm)

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein