List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Kmail progress indicator runs all the time
From:       Richard <ratcheson () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2005-01-02 22:15:26

I;m using kmail 1.7.2 and kde 3.3.2 on a suse 9.1 box.  Recently I noticed
the little indicator in the lower right of the screen runs constantly
indicating some kind of activity.  I click on the arrow to its left and it
has a list of Moving messages, but no messages are listed.  If I delete
all of them the indicator stops.

Question is How did all those things get set and why?  Did I hurt anything
by stopping whatever was going on?

Thanks,
Richard
--