List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] How to get new fonts folder to appear in Font Installer?
From:       "Larry Alkoff" <labradley () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2005-01-02 16:08:03

I am using Slackware 10.0 and KDE 3.2.

After copying over c:/windows/fonts/*.ttf to a new directory
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/win98fonts
the new fonts do not show up in Font Installer.

The path to the new font directory is in /etc/fonts/local.conf.

I've never used Font Installer - how can I make the new font folder appear?

FWIW my local.conf and the steps I took to install the fonts is attached.

Larry Alkoff

Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX

["local.conf" (application/octet-stream)]