List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Volume Control
From:       Richard Pace <rpace () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-11-25 18:16:49

Not to beat a dead horse, but my distribution, SUSE 9.1 Pro, has KMix and
KAMix.  Both have options to be placed in the system tray as "speaker" icons.
They have different behaviors with a left click;
Left click on KAMix produces a simple slider control for master

Left click on KMix produces the full mixer panel with a master volume slider
on the far right.

Richard