List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] Update from 3.2.1 to 3.3.1
From:       "Dave Nebinger" <dnebinger () joat ! com>
Date:       2004-10-27 17:06:46

I find that a great source of info regarding these kinds of upgrades comes
from the Beyond Linux From Scratch book (http://www.linuxfromscratch.org).
Drill into the BLFS section, choose to read the development version, then
the daily snapshot.  For each KDE component it will show the package
dependencies and the order for building the components.

Of course you could also try to use konstruct to build your KDE
installation; it should resolve those conflicts as well.