List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Kaudiocreator and Suse 9.1: no sound after ripping and
From:       Duncan Dobbelmann <duncand () brooklyn ! cuny ! edu>
Date:       2004-10-03 16:06:08

Unlike others who have posted here, Kaudiocreator rips and encodes
without hanging on my system (KDE 3.3, SuSE 9.1, Thinkpad T23).

BUT after encoding I cannot get any sound when using xmms or amarok.
All other sounds on the system work.  The audio player will show the
song playing, with all the correct info, just without any sound.  I've
tried with ogg vorbis and mp3 (notlame).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.