List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] `qt_xrootwin' undeclared
From:       Sylviane & Perry White <spwhite () freesurf ! ch>
Date:       2004-10-02 16:50:45

On Thursday 30 September 2004 18:35, Donn Washburn wrote:
>(...snip)
> in "kstyle.cpp".  I did find some of the #include kdefiles were not
> "file.h" but were <file.h>.  "locate" found the file.h in the "."
> directory.  Once changed it still error with `qt_xrootwin'

I thought that the notations "file.h" and  <file.h>  were unimportant for the
compiler, but only meant to tell the programmer to expect file.h in lopcale
directory or standard directory.

Both Donn and Koenig tried to update Qt and KDE and got errors related to Qt.,
but different ones!

I may not be able to provide further help, just please tell us if you can
compile a simple Qt program.

Perry