List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Automatic Placement of Xterms in KDE
From:       Don Clerk <dclerk () magma ! ca>
Date:       2004-09-28 2:07:08

Hi:
I have been using LINUX with KDE at home for several years. But now, I
am using it at work, where I typically have 20 - 30 xterms open in one
of 4 KDE windows at the same time. It takes quite a bit of work to set
up these windows up in oredr to do my work.

I can launch them with a script, but I would like to place them, with
the correct size, in the correct place on the desktop, with the size
fonts I want.

I have not been able to find any way to do all of this in documentation
on the KDE web site.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks
Don