List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Knotes problemo
From:       magpie <cabernet () webshield ! net ! au>
Date:       2004-09-27 23:54:55

To all. New to the list. Using kde 3.3, kdepim3 3.3.0-20, kdepim3 3.3.0-20 time-management,
kdepim3-3.3.0-18 organizer.

Knotes started to give trouble in kde 3.2. It would not delete a note. They
kept coming back. I was hoping for this to be solved with kde 3.3 but the
problem persists. Now I cannot save any notes. They are lost when
shutting down.

Can I give you more info ? - files - locations. It would be good to get this
working.

Brian