List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Kontact distribution lists
From:       andrew kar <akar3d () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2004-08-29 15:37:33

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 05:24 pm, Occam wrote:
> I like using distribution lists.  However, the only way I have fond of
editing
> or deleting them is to delete the list manually by editing the file
> ~/.kde/share/apps/kabc/distlists; deleting the distribution list (and
then
> re-creating it in Kmail if I just wanted to edit it).

KDE must be congratulated on the massive inroads it has made into
usability for impaired persons. Some unkind people said that Gnome was
leading the field in this area but that is clearly wrong as these lists
show conclusively that a huge proportion of persons of non
vision-centric lifestyle have chosen KDE as their Desktop of choice.

The centre for logistical trend spotting believes this is due to KDE
integrating its apps into Kontact so well; especially the *DISTRIBUTION
LIST EDITOR" which pops up (conceivably by magic) when in
Kontact-Contacts and you choose (amazingly!) Settings-ShowExtensionsBar
- Distribution list editor......

--
regards,

andrew