List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KMail 1.6.82 (KDE 3.3.0 beta 2) and Crypto
From:       Jason Trevor Ahrens <jason.ahrens () rogers ! com>
Date:       2004-07-29 4:27:20

On July 28, 2004 03:12 am, xavier mas wrote:
> 	Make sure first that your encryption app works testing it by terminal. If
> so, then check again in '/Configure Kmail/Identities' the encryption key
> can't really be find out. I'm using also KMail 1.6.82 on KDE 3.30 beta 2
> and  it goes well (this message is signed with it).

I did a bunch more playing around, eventually going to the extreme step of
erasing my .kde directory. In the past I have had major problems with moving
from 3.1 to 3.2, so I thought maybe this is the same...

After moving the .kde directory and setting everything up all over again,
things seem to be working OK now.

Jason