List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE File Manager auto launched when CD loaded in to
From:       Richard Pace <rpace () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-07-25 16:49:31

Thank you.  The SuSEPlugger was the culprit.  However, it seems that
unchecking the individual CD icon did not stop the behavior even with
restarting SuSEPlugger.  I had to uncheck the  "Directly Start the
Application"  button (which disables all the individual buttons) and also
restart the SuSEPlugger.

Anyway, thanks again for the tip.  It would have been a while before I found
that.
Regards,
Richard