List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] run a script by "rebooting" from "standby" mode
From:       Patrick Trettenbrein <patrick.trettenbrein () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-07-11 11:12:22

I'm bringing my system to "standby" state with the following script:

sleep.sh:

cd /etc/init.d
  ./mysql stop
  ./hotplug stop
 sync
echo -n "1" > /proc/acpi/sleep

I have to disable mySQL and hotplug before going standby, because otherwise I
got an error like that: "Strange: mySQL could not be stopped!". Now I want my
computer to run a scirpt like that:

wakeup.sh:

cd /etc/init.d
  ./mysql start
  ./hotplug start
exit

at switching back to "normal"-mode, so to say, I'd like linux to run this
script when the system "wakes" up from acpi-1 mode.

Anybody out there, who knows how I could realize that? - Please Help!

Greetings
Patrick